Exciting times! You are here to learn more about credit scores and Tippla’s got you covered! Over the next few sessions, we will cover everything you need to know about credit scores.
Your credit score is one of the most important numbers of your life. It represents how creditworthy you are based on your previous financial behaviour and a few other factors.
However, 73% of Australians don’t know their credit scores or why they are important. Time to make a change. Let’s dive deep into the nitty-gritty details of credit scoring. Why?
Knowing your credit score is power!
It could open a world of opportunities:
- Higher credit card limits;
- Lower interest rates on loans;
- Hassle-free rental applications;
- Peace of mind.
Knowing where you’re at could give you the power to make better financial decisions!
Stop stressing about money. Make your money work for you instead!
In the first lesson of Tippla’s Credit School, we will cover the basics:
- What are credit scores in the first place?
- Why do they change?
- Do you have more than one credit score?
- Can other people see your credit history?
- And what the heck do I need a credit score for?